Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Spencer Downey and Jason Lucas sit down to talk with our Patrons about what's on their minds for the second part of our December Patron Q&A!
Episode #300: December Patron Q&A Part 2! is ready for Download!
What's New this Week in World of Warcraft!
- Any class we don’t like playing in WoW?
- I’m not feeling burned out at the moment, I like the grind, are you guys feeling that?
- What class benefitted the most from changes going into BfA?
- Have we noticed fire mage is becoming a less played spec?
- Darkshore warfront topic
- Joke - What is red and smell like blue paint?
- As content creators for a game we all “hopefully” enjoy playing still… What’s your take on some of the other content creators negative outlooks on the current state/future of the game? Do you feel there’s any merit to it? Are you concerned with the current state of the game and it’s future?
- The longer I play WoW the more and more jaded cynicism I see from players in the game. What do you guys do to combat that encroaching cynicism, or, are you just naturally the cheerful little lovebugs we hear every week.
- Do you have any in game WoW Christmas/Winter’s Veil traditions? Do you open your WoW presents on Christmas Day? Do you participate in all that Winters Veil has to offer? Also, what are some real life holiday traditions for you and your family?
- In the past Jason mentioned "getting what you out what you put into the game" that was great advice during legion (as a tank - helping people in m+ and other content was great) that isn't the case anymore. How can we do the same thing in BFA? Yesterday I could barely get a PUG group through M0.
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone
Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We've got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!
The Starting Zone is produced by Spazbot Studios, Good Shows by Good People Visit them today!
Are you looking for some AWESOME DEALS?!? Want to support our shows & Spazbot Studios? Well, you clicked on the right web page! We have some great deals lined up for you below, so check them out! Any purchase you make using the links & coupons below helps support our show!
We have partnered with Jinx.com to bring you an AWESOME DEAL! Use the PROMO CODE “SPAZBOT” at checkout to get 15% off your NEXT purchase! That’s right, 15% off your next purchase of any order of $120.00 or LESS! What are you waiting for? Jinx makes shirts, hoodies, heck, even socks emblazoned with the LOGO of your FAVORITE Game!
Gunnar Optiks Provide Killer Gaming Eyewear! Help Fight off Fatigue and stay in the fight even longer! Use the promo code SPAZBOT at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase!