Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Episode #520: May Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
This week we asked our Patrons "What's coming to World of Warcraft that you are looking forward to most?"
- Jason and Spencer's answer to the question.
- Do you believe that we can expect a fundamental shift in the way Blizzard designs future expansions and communicates with its players, or do you think they will revert back to "systemcraft" and "knowing what's best" for the players?
- What you guys think is the best cinematic reveal to date (including vanilla)?
- How do you feel Blizzard is doing on tuning each of the raid difficulties and what, if anything, do you feel they need to communicate about the tuning?
- Is there less opportunity to recover from mistakes made during execution, even with gear appropriate for the raid?
- What do you like about how the raids are designed and what would you like to see changed?
- I want to know what is your fondest memory of WoW?
- What would y’all think about them bringing back the scrap bot from BFA but also have it return valor spent to upgrade said item along with the crafting materials for that type of gear?
- With the training of our dragonflight and the importance they’re putting into it. Do y’all think that either a whole raid, a raid boss or a mythic specific dungeon will require mechanics using your Dragon like Occulus did in Wrath?
- When doing less important WoW tasks, are you in game soundtrack or listen to music kind of people?
Trying to reach the show? You can find us on Discord at The Starting Zone or email us at TheStartingZone@Gmail.com
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone
Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!