Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Spencer Downey and Jason Lucas sit down to talk with our Patrons about what's on their minds for the June Patron Q&A!
Episode #334: June Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
What's New this Week in World of Warcraft!
- How do we feel about the body guard system?
- What’s our view on recruitment vetting for heroic raiding?
- What was our favourite boss from BoDA?
- What’s your most anticipated boss from the Azshara raid?
- What are our thoughts on the Baine scenario?
- Where are we going after this?
- Do you think Sylvannas becomes a raid encounter?
- What is your favorite zone in WoW? Mine would be Nagrand. Fond memories of idly skinning my way through critters while talking in guild chat. Lovely zone. BC Nagrand, to be specific.
- What do you think is the most outlandish/time intensive thing you wish you'd done prior to the patch that you didn't get to?
- So I'm barely into Nazjatar right now -- don't even have a follower to level 3 -- but at this point I've gotten two pieces of benthic gear that I've been able to upgrade to 410. Any impressions / opinions about how that gearing system is/isn't delivering for people?
- I want Vulpera as an allied race more than I want world peace, but I have a weird feeling that we're going to get Gilgoblins.
- I would really like to know how many hours per week you guys play WoW. It seems like it is a lot more than I do. But I am curious.