Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
On this weeks episode, Spencer Downey
and Jason Lucas
discuss Legion Timewalking, 9.1.5 developer notes, MDI group C, hotfixes and everything else going on around Azeroth and Shadowlands!
Episode #477: The Mage Tower Returns in 9.1.5! is ready for Download!
What’s New this Week in World of Warcraft!
- Weekly Event – Cataclysm Timewalking
- World Boss -Oranomonos the Everbranching in Ardenweald
- Fevered Incantation (Mages)
- Surging Shots (Hunters)
- Verdant Infusion (Druids)
- Desmotaeron World Boss - Mor’geth, Tormentor of the Damned
- Mythic + Affixes - Fortified, Bursting, Storming, Tormented
- Dungeon Quests - Necrotic Wake, Sanguine Depths
- PvP Brawl - Southshore vs. Tarren Mill
- PvP Quests - Arenas, Arena Skirmishes
- MDI Season 2 Schedule
- Harvest Festival - Sept 17th to Sept 24th
- Brewfest Sept 20th to October 6th
- Reopening the Mage Tower
- PTR 9.1.5 Development Notes
- and much more!
Trying to reach the show? You can find us on Discord at The Starting Zone or email us at TheStartingZone@Gmail.com
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone
Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!