Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Episode #494: December Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
- What is the advantage of even adding a second legendary versus just improving the baseline Covenant abilities?
- If the WoW devs gifted you each with the ability to create your own expansion with full creative control, what would it be? I'm talking story, setting, NPC's focused on, systems, raids, dungeons, music, the whole shebang. What is your dream dot zero scenario?
- At what age will Jason's twins start playing wow? My kids started around kindergarten/first grade, but when they learned to read I made a rule that they had to read the quest text. What special rules will Jason make for his kidlets? How long before they will be raid ready?
- Question for the show, what is your favorite zone that wasn't in vanilla?
- Are looking forward to the new tier sets and would you sport them?
Trying to reach the show? You can find us on Discord at The Starting Zone or email us at TheStartingZone@Gmail.com
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone
Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!