Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Episode #533: July Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
This month we asked our Patrons "What are your plans for professions in Dragonflight?"
- Jason and Spencer's answer to the question.
- What's a reasonable amount of time, outside of raid, to be expected to be 'raid ready?' If you're not raiding, how much time should you be working on your professions, how much Mythic+ or PvP'ing, etc.?
- Which pre-legion dungeon would you most like to see as an M+ dungeon, and which older dungeon would you like to see a new wing added to (similar to the upcoming uldaman dungeon)?
- How much more content do you think will be available in Dragonflight for cross-faction play? Do you think they'll implement some way of being able to do group finder activities cross faction? Or outside world stuff?
- Do you feel Blizz is lining up enough End Game content for Dragonflight?
- What you think of the S4 info we got recently?
- How difficult do you think the profession items that are on par with high end raid/M+ gear should be to craft? And how difficult should the reagents be to get?
- Is there anything you've seen in Alpha so far that has you worried about Dragonflight?
Trying to reach the show? You can find us on Discord at The Starting Zone or email us at TheStartingZone@Gmail.com
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone
Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!