Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Episode #546: October Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
This month we asked our Patrons "Favorite Dragonflight/why?" and "What’s on your end-of-expansion checklist?"
- Excluding events like holidays, DMF, and stuff you two covered a couple episodes ago, what are your recommendations for readily available content that falls under the "you must see or do this at least once" category?
- What is in your opinion something in WoW that is highly underrated or underused?
- What is your add on philosophy heading into DF? Will the UI changes let you drop some you currently use?
- First Raid of a new expansion, how do you approach getting ready for and progressing, compared to the 2nd or 3rd raid?
- What are your expectations for this expansion, and do they differ from other expansions, especially regarding the removal of borrowed power in regard to gearing?
- Favorite pizza toppings?
- with all the updates and news of DF, and with y’all having played the beta, how likely do you think it is that Dragonflight will be received generally positively by the community?
- We've had expansions where we get less content than expected, and expansions where content was very consistent until the long tail. What would be your sweet spot?
- I want to know what you guys do to avoid burnout after the expansion has been out for a couple of months?
Trying to reach the show? You can find us on Discord at The Starting Zone or email us at TheStartingZone@Gmail.com
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone
Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!