Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Episode #526: June Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
This week we asked our Patrons "What are your thoughts on raid tuning, how accessible should different raid difficulties be?"
- Jason and Spencer's answer to the question.
- How can they make final bosses more interesting?
- Do you think they are intentionally making it harder to complete tasks in the game so players have to be online playing the game more?
- What are your feelings on raiding in season 4?
- While I like the concept of how they plan to hand out gear, here we sit discussing how punishing these raids were, do we really want to go back in there?
- Is mythic raiding too hard?
Trying to reach the show? You can find us on Discord at The Starting Zone or email us at TheStartingZone@Gmail.com
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone
Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!