Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Spencer Downey and Jason Lucas sit down to talk with our Patrons about what's on their minds for the November Patron Q&A!
Episode #360: November Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
- Are you guys playing Diablo this season?
- What do you think of the new Guild Recruitment tool and what features would you like to see added?
- After watching Ion at Blizzcon I just felt left wanting. I was very excited because it felt like blizz was saying “hey guys we listened and were making changes you wanted!” However I still wanted something new too. So it got me thinking and I can’t get the thought out of my head. The WoW team is all about a slow release of content throughout an expansion. Maybe the something new (class) we want is coming, but it’s coming in 9.1 or 9.2. What do you guys think of this, what class do you think it would be and why is it Venthyr Vampire like class?
- What surprised you most about blizzcon announcements?
- I was curious of how long and when you found out what your "thing" was in WoW. For example, I started playing in 2007, but didn't have a "thing" until 2009, when I saw this white drake mount (the 50 mount achievement) and I thought that I needed to have that! Since then I was obsessed with mounts and getting the next achievement. So to sum up: What's your "thing"? And when did you discover that you wanted to play the game in a certain way because of it.
- Hey fellas, with the changes to loot in M+ and the 15 box change, do you see an uptick in people getting in each week especially at the beginning. Also your thoughts on the changes?
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone
Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!
Are you looking for some AWESOME DEALS?!? Want to support our shows & Spazbot Studios? Well, you clicked on the right web page! We have some great deals lined up for you below, so check them out! Any purchase you make using the links & coupons below helps support our show! Gunnar Optiks Provide Killer Gaming Eyewear! Help Fight off Fatigue and stay in the fight even longer! Use the promo code SPAZBOT at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase! Look Human is an apparel company with 100,000 unique and fun designs so you can express your unique identity. Whether you are a gamer, movie nerd, science geek, fitness nut, or just want to show off your general weird self... Use our promo code 'spazbot' to get ANY t-Shirt for 14.99! For some shirts that is nearly 50% their retail price. Holy Crap Balls. So, what are you waiting for? Go be you, and LOOK HUMAN today!